which he established in 1996, as well as the founder and chief technology officer of Kurzweil Applied Intelligence, Inc.
What does KAII stand for?
KAII stands for Kurzweil Applied Intelligence, Inc. (makes voice recognition products)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KAII in our Acronym Attic
- Kofi Annan Institute for Conflict Transformation (Liberia)
- Korea Association of Industrial Designers
- Korea Automobile Importers and Distributors Association
- Kansas Association of Interactive Distance Education
- Korea Atomic Industrial Forum, Inc.
- Kansas Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Kentucky Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- King Abdullah International Gardens (Saudi Arabia)
- Kenya Association for the Intellectually Handicapped (est. 1996)
- Kartal Anadolu Imam Hatip Lisesi (Turkish: Kartal Anadolu Imam Hatip High School; Istanbul, Turkey)
- Journal of Kampo, Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine
- Kayne Anderson Investment Management, Inc.
- Kansas Association for Infant Mental Health
- Kaiser Night Vision Goggles
- Kaiser Avionics Night Vision Goggles and Helmet-Mounted Display
- Kernel Asynchronous Input/Output
- Korea Assignment Incentive Pay
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kenya AIDS Intervention Prevention Project
- Kenya AIDS Intervention Prevention Project Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
18, 1997-- Voice-enabled clinical reporting system with medical specialty knowledge bases combines user-input flexibility and real-time editing with structured reporting Kurzweil Applied Intelligence, Inc.
Such forward looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors such as the availability and market acceptance of new products and product reliability, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Kurzweil Applied Intelligence, Inc.