Yellow blazer, wet-look leggings and pastel Kurt Geiger heels?
What does KG stand for?
KG stands for Kurt Geiger (shoe designer)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KG
We have 20 other meanings of KG in our Acronym Attic
- Kilogram (mass)
- Kinder Garden
- Kinder Garten
- King Pharmaceuticals, Inc (Bristol, Tennessee)
- King's Gambit (chess)
- Knight Games (online gaming community)
- Knight of the Garter
- Knoebel's Groves (amusement park)
- Kwansei Gakuin (universitty; Nishinomiya, Japan)
- Kyle Gass
- Ship's Center of Gravity Above Keel
- Kyrgyz National Association of Civil Society Providers
- Kansas Gas & Electric
- Kilograms per Square Centimeter
- Kagoshima Golf Association (Japan)
- Kanto Golf Association (Kanto, Japan)
- Kearsarge Global Advisors (Alexandria, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
KURT Geiger - Europe's largest luxury shoe retailer - was sold for pounds 215m to an American fashion business.
KURT GEIGER - Europe's largest luxury shoe retailer - was sold for pounds 215m to a prominent American fashion business.
99, River Island Floral print with ankle strap shoes, pounds 60, Aldo Tan shoes with gold bow at heel, pounds 90, Aldo Grey beaded peep-toe shoes, pounds 150, Carvela @ Kurt Geiger Lace peep-toe with pearls, pounds 64.
StreetStyle Super shoe store LUXURY shoe store Kurt Geiger has opened a new shop at Solihull's Touchwood Shopping Centre.
But, best of all, it is home to the new diffusion range from Kurt Geiger, Miss KG.