Keith Henson, "Evolutionary Psychology, Memes, and the Origin of War," Kuro5hin, 20 April 2006.
What does K5 stand for?
K5 stands for Kuro5hin (web site)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of K5
- Kringle 4 variable number of tandem repeat
- Killed B. Abortus Strain 45/20 Adjuvant
- Knowledge for Business
- Knowledge for Development
- Karting for Heroes (annual charity; Kent, UK)
- Killers for Hire (video game group)
- Knowledge for Health (USAID project)
- Knowledge for Innovation
- Kayaking for Kemo Kids
- Karakorams 5 (Gasherbrum I; a 26,470 ft. mountain near Pakistan-China)
- Komodore64 (Dutch gaming company)
- Cassette (from French pronunciation of K-Sept, the abbreviation for the cassette deck on a sound board; theatrical term)
- Keratin polypeptides 8 and 18
- K-8 Aeronautics Internet Textbook (Cislunar Aerospace, Incorporated)
- Katie (girl's name)
- Kubernetes (open source software)
- Canine (Dog)
- Karabiner 98 (German rifle)
- Acid Constant
Samples in periodicals archive:
Benkler (2002) cita o projeto Kuro5hin, ou K5, como o "estado-da-arte" do peer production.
Later, in December 2004, Sanger wrote a critical article for the website Kuro5hin, in which he admitted that there had existed "a certain poisonous social or political atmosphere in the project" that had also accounted for his departure.