Baghdad/ NINA/-- Minister of Construction and Housing in the Kurdistan Regional Government Kameran Ahmed and Deputy Minister of Foreign Trade of the United Arab Emirates Abdullah Al Saleh, stressed the need to deepen bilateral economic and trade cooperation, to serve the common interests of both sides .
What does KRG stand for?
KRG stands for Kurdistan Regional Government
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KRG
We have 29 other meanings of KRG in our Acronym Attic
- Kids Racing for Kids (Camby, IN)
- Kid Radd Fan Project (web comic strip)
- Kaufman Rossin Fund Services
- Kenya Rugby Football Union
- Kelly's Repertory Grid
- Key Resource Group (Los Angeles, California)
- Killology Research Group
- Kite Realty Group Trust (Indianapolis, IN)
- Knoxville Repeater Group
- Kondo Racing Garage (Japan)
- Kenai River Guide Academy (Soldotna, Alaska)
- Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission
- Karambunai Resorts Golf Club (Malaysia)
- Karachi Retail Grocers Group (Pakistan)
- Kent Ridge Guild House (National University of Singapore Society)
- King Residential Group, Inc. (est. 1993; Texas)
- Kriger Research Group International (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Kid Radd Game Project
- King Ranch Gas Plant
- Korea Rice Genome Research Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
We would like to thank the authorities in Egypt and the Kurdistan Regional Government for their continued support, and look forward to continued momentum in this process for the rest of the year.
Instead of ensuring the justice system investigates high-level corruption, the Kurdistan regional government is ignoring its own laws to protect free speech and assembly, and using laws' that are not in force to silence dissent".
Over the past two days, the USKBC delegation of thirty companies met with Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) President Masoud Barzani and several KRG ministers.
The Kurdistan Regional Government s Higher Education Minister last week met government and university representatives in Poland, which has recently been added as a destination for Kurdistan s scholarship students.
| IRBIL, Feb 13 (KUNA) -- Head of the Department of Foreign Relations of Kurdistan Regional Government Falah Mustafa asserted here on Monday keenness of Kurdistan on the existence of an Arab and western diplomatic representation, describing Irbil as "Iraq's secured and stable gate.
US Vice President Joseph Biden spoke on the phone Friday with Kurdistan Regional Government President Masoud Barzani and Iraqi Council.
According to an oil ministry source, the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG, the deputy prime minister.