6) The original manuscript, now at the Kungliga Biblioteket in Stockholm, had not been discovered when Lejeune wrote this essay.
What does KB stand for?
KB stands for Kungliga Biblioteket (Swedish national library)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KB
We have 37 other meanings of KB in our Acronym Attic
- Koninklijk Besluit
- Koninklijke Bibliotheek
- Koninklijke Bijenkorf
- Kookmin Bank
- Koornbeurs (Delft)
- Koror-Babeldaob (bridge)
- Kota Bahru (Kelantan capital)
- Kuala Belait (Brunei)
- Kuiper Belt
- KulturBolaget (Swedish venue)
- Kurtz Bros (Ohio)
- Okay, Back
- Ukraine Karbovanets (national currency)
- Knowledge Building and Knowledge Sharing Conference
- Knowledge-Based Multi-Sensor Systems in Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Applications
- Kilobits Per Second
- Kilobytes per Second
- Kallback Africa
- Kansas Bar Association (since 1882; Topeka, Kansas)
- Kansas Bioscience Authority (Olathe, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PATCH Consortium is comprised of Koninklijke Bibliotheek (The Netherlands), consortium leader; British Library (United Kingdom); UK National Archives (United Kingdom); Centre National d'Etudes Spatiales (France); Bibliotheque National de France (France); University of Leeds (United Kingdom); Digital Preservation Coalition (United Kingdom); IBM-Nederland (The Netherlands); Die Deutsche Bibliothek (Germany); University of Bath, UKOLN (United Kingdom); Bibliotheek Technische Universiteit Delft (The Netherlands); Nationaal Archief (The Netherlands); Det Kongelige Bibliotek (Denmark); Statsbibliotheket (Denmark); Kungliga Biblioteket (Sweden); Schweizerische Landesbibliothek (Switzerland); and Statens Arkiver (Denmark).
One autumn day I was sitting at the Kungliga Biblioteket, the Swedish Royal Library.