Kulliyyah of Architecture and Environmental Design 3.
What does KAED stand for?
KAED stands for Kulliyyah of Architecture and Environmental Design
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAED
We have 1 other meaning of KAED in our Acronym Attic
- Katopola Agricultural Engineering Centre (vocational training; Zambia)
- Kentucky Association of Electric Cooperatives, Inc.
- King Abdullah Economic City (Saudi Arabia)
- Knoxville Adaptive Education Center (Tennessee)
- Korea Atomic Energy Commission (South Korea)
- Korean-American Educational Commission (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kentucky Association for Early Childhood Education (Frankfort, KY)
- Karachi Administration Employees Cooperative Housing Society
- Kansas Association for Educational Communications and Technology (Kansas City, KS)
- Kentucky Association for Economic Development, Inc.
- Katy Area Economic Development Council (Katy, TX)
- Kingston Area Economic Development Corporation (now Kingston Economic Development Corporation; Ontario, Canada)
- Keystone Association for Educational Data Systems
- Kentucky Association for Environmental Education
- Kosovo American Education Fund
- Kentucky Adult Educators Literacy Institute
- Knowledge Aided Engineering Manufacturing and Related Technologies (University of Parma, Italy)
- Kentucky Association of Educational Opportunity Program Personnel
- Kansas Association of Ethanol Processors (Topeka, KS)
- Kentucky Association of Equine Practitioners