Designations for different types of buildings in the Ontario Building Code restrict the materials that can be used in construction, said lead architect Michelle Gibson, of Kuch Stephenson Gibson Malo Architects & Engineer.
What does KSGM stand for?
KSGM stands for Kuch Stephenson Gibson Malo (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Kobayashi, Sugita & Goda (law firm; Hawaii)
- Koninklijke Schelde Groep (Dutch naval shipyard)
- Kansas Sentencing Guidelines Act
- Kaplan-Stahler-Gumer-Braun (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Kachemak Shellfish Growers Cooperative (Alaska)
- Kansas Space Grant Consortium
- Kentucky Space Grant Consortium (US NASA and Kentucky)
- Korean Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (South Korea)
- Korea Specialty Graphic Imaging Association
- Korean Society of Good Laboratory Practice
- Korean Society of Geodesy, Photogrammetry and Cartography (South Korea)
- Kirkby Stephen Grammar School (Cumbria, UK)
- Korean Studies Graduate Students Convention (Europe)
- Kabul Serena Hotel
- Katholiek Sportleven Harreveld
- Kenyan shilling (currency of Kenya)
- Kermanshah, Iran - Bakhtaran Iran (Airport Code)
- Key Strokes Per Hour
- Korn Shell Programming
- Kozponti Statisztikai Hivatal (German: Central Statistics Office; Hungary)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MICHELLE GIBSON Michelle Gibson is a registered architect since 1996 and a founding partner of Kuch Stephenson Gibson Malo Architects & Engineer, established in 2002.
Also nominated was Thunder Bay's Kuch Stephenson Gibson Malo Architects & Engineer, which is up for the Architect-Wood Advocate Award.
Breaking down the complexities of building design for clients has been one of the core values behind the success of Kuch Stephenson Gibson Malo Architects & Engineer.