PAF's vision of "no child would become ill, be injured or die from farm, ranch, and rural activities" strikes a cord with sponsors including John Deere, Monsanto, Toyota, PotashCorp, The Mosaic Company Foundation, Crosman Corporation, Betaseed, Bunge North America, and Kubota Tractor Corporation.
What does KTC stand for?
KTC stands for Kubota Tractor Corporation (Torrance, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KTC
We have 76 other meanings of KTC in our Acronym Attic
- Killer T Cells
- Kingston Technology Company (Fountain Valley, CA)
- Kiss the Cook
- Knees to Chest (therapeutic exercise)
- Knoxville Track Club
- Korean Tom Cruise (slang)
- Kornreich Technology Center (Albertson, NY)
- Kosovo Transitional Council
- Krigterminalcentral (Swedish: War Terminal Central; Joint Command Center for the Swedish Air Force)
- Krusty the Clown (The Simpsons)
- Kuhn-Tucker Conditions
- Kyoto Tool Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Keep The Cards and Letters Coming
- Keighley Town Centre Association (UK)
- Keep Taylor County Beautiful (Perry-Taylor County Chamber of Commerce; Perry, FL)
- Kids Taking Care of Business (after school program; Moorcroft, WY)
- Kentish Town Community Centre (UK)
- Key Tronic Corporation (stock symbol)
- Kiarti Thanee Country Club (Thailand)
- Kick the Can Crew (Japanese band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kubota Tractor Corporation and Paladin Construction Group announce a strategic marketing alliance for the sale of performance-matched, allied-approved attachments for Kubota's SVL compact track loader series.
Broadhead Global Animal Management / Osborn Barr Pfizer Animal Health I Martin Williams Kubota Tractor Corporation I Paulsen Marketing Sergeant's Pet Care Products, Inc.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Kubota Tractor Corporation Torrance, California, USA 310-370-3370 www.
Kubota Tractor Corporation (KTC) has reached a retail milestone, announcing the sale of its one millionth Kubota unit sold in the United States.