The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission is also asking that the names of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Gonzales, Yoo, Bybee, Addington and Haynes be entered and included in the Commission's Register of War Criminals for public record.
What does KLWCC stand for?
KLWCC stands for Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission (Malaysia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kismet Log Viewer (software)
- Klingon Language Version (Star Trek)
- Koninklijke Landbouwkundige Vereniging (Dutch: Royal Agricultural Society; est. 1886; Netherlands)
- Killer List of Video Games
- Kuulovammaisten Lasten Vanhempien Liitto (Finnish: Hearing Disabled Children's Parents Association)
- Königliche Landerbahn Verein München
- Koninklijk Limburgs Volleybal Verbond (Dutch: Royal Alliance Limburgish Volleyball Team)
- Klassieke Landbouw Werktuigen (Dutch: Classic Farm Implements)
- Klawock, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Kawartha Lakes Wakeboard Company (Bridgenorth, Ontario, Canada)
- Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal (Malaysia)
- Kuala Lumpur World Film Festival
- Kerr L. White Institute (Decatur, GA)
- Key Largo Wastewater Treatment District (Florida)
- One Kilolight-Year
- Smoke Layer Aloft
- Konstnärliga och Litterära Yrkesutövares Samarbetsnämnd (Swedish Joint Committee for Artistic and Literary Professionals)
- Air Malta (IATA airline code)
- Comoros (ISO country code, top level domain)