For example, an on-going clinical trial called the Kronos Early Estrogen Prevention Study (KEEPS), which is studying HT's effects in 720 recently menopausal women, found that causes other than estrogen are responsible for aging skin's appearance.
What does KEEPS stand for?
KEEPS stands for Kronos Early Estrogen Prevention Study
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KEEPS
- Kern Environmental Education Foundation
- Kern Environmental Education Program
- Kidney Early Evaluation Program (National Kidney Foundation)
- Kids Educational Empowerment Program (Madison Square Boys & Girls Club)
- Kiyosato Educational Experiment Project
- Kodály Educators of Eastern Pennsylvania
- Korea Exposure and Education Program
- Kanaka Education and Environmental Partnership Society (est. 1998; Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada)
- Kentucky Energy Efficiency Program for Schools (University of Louisville)
- Kodak Ektaprint Electronic Publishing System
- Kempe Early Education Project Serving Abused Families (therapeutic preschool for abused children)
- Korea Earthquake Engineering Research Center
- Kentucky Educational Excellence Scholarship
- Key Escrow Encryption System
- Knowledge Extraction for Enterprise Services
- Korea Electromagnetic Engineering Society
- Korea Enduring Equipment Set (South Korea)
- Cryptographic Equipment
- US Secure Communications Equipment
- Kansas Economic and Employment Support Manual
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manson is recruiting participants for a new trial, called the Kronos Early Estrogen Prevention Study, or KEEPS, that will look at women who are one to three years past menopause.