3 ( ANI ): Alleging the Congress Party of defaming Gujarat and Chief Minister Narendra Modi by baseless charges, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Monday rubbished the accusation made by Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Manish Tewari on Monday questioning the Gujarat government over the Tehelka magazine's expose on gas exploration in Krishna-Godavari Basin.
What does K-G stand for?
K-G stands for Krishna-Godavari
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 20 other meanings of K-G in our Acronym Attic
- Military Working Dog Program
- Kids to Adults (former ESRB game rating, 6 yrs. and up)
- Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children (cognitive ability test)
- Knife Browning Automatic Rifle
- Kaufman Brief Intelligence Tests
- Kilo Bits Per Second
- The Day on which a Convoy(K) System Is Introduced or is due to be Introduced On
- k-Extended Greedy Algorithm
- K-band Follow-On Satellite
- Kiddie Formal Thought Disorder Rating Scale
- Solutions Krebs-Henseleit
- Katrina Higher Education Assistance Fund
- Logarithmic Measurement of Geomagnetic Disturbance
- Kramers-Kronig Model
- Catastrophic Kill
- Complete Kill
- Karhunen-Loeve (mathematical expansion)
- Kill Line (IRC)
- Knowledge Management Logical Processing Technology (Intelliware Systems)
- Kaplan-Meier Survivorship
Samples in periodicals archive:
The government and investors have been concerned for months over Reliance's declining gas output from its main D6 fields in the Krishna-Godavari basin off the coast of eastern India.
Natural gas is scheduled to begin flowing through new pipelines from the Krishna-Godavari (KG) basin off the Andhra Pradesh coast to southern India in 2012, according to news reports.
The Indian Petroleum Ministry announced it would seek a review of its 2005 agreement on the project, saying domestic gas from the Krishna-Godavari field, pipeline security and gas-pricing mechanisms were a factor in the decision, The Indian Express newspaper reported.
For example, in the Krishna-Godavari Delta, the breadbasket of the Indian province of Andhra Pradesh, 15 percent of the rice fields are now producing shrimp for export.