of White Plains, bought the former Kraft Foods International headquarters in Rye Brook last fall, already has three tenants.
What does KFT stand for?
KFT stands for Kraft Foods International (stock symbol)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KFT
We have 14 other meanings of KFT in our Acronym Attic
- Kung Fu San Soo (martial arts style)
- Kenya Food Security Steering Group (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Kids Fire Safety Tips (website)
- Kvebaek Family Sculpture Technique (family assessment)
- Koo Foundation Sun Yat Sen Cancer Center (Taiwan)
- Kidney Function Test
- Kite Flyers of Tasmania Inc (Tasmania, Australia)
- Knowledge for Technology SpA (Italy)
- Korlátolt Felelõsségû Társaság (Hungarian: limited liability corporation)
- Krishnamurti Foundation Trust
- Kung Fu Tzu (Confucius)
- Kansas Future Teacher Academy (Emporia State University; Emporia, KS)
- Keeping Families Together Act
- Kentucky Field Trial Association
- Korea Federation of Teachers' Associations
- Korea Foreign Trade Association
- Korea Free Trade Agreement
- Kings Field the Ancient City (Sony Playstation 2 game)
- Kingdom of Fife Tourist Board (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Newcomers include Kraft Foods International, PROEXCA Miami (the Office of Trade & Investment for the Canary Islands) and Mobis Parts America, a Korean auto parts subsidiary of Hyundai.
Maturo has nearly 20 years' experience with Kraft Foods International, holding senior management positions in the United States, Canada, Switzerland and Italy as chief information officer, director of information systems, director of procurement, logistics and customer service and director of finance.
Kraft Foods International recently announced it will change the names of its various companies in Europe, including Kraft Jacobs Suchard and Kraft Freia Marabou, to one common global name -- Kraft Foods.
Commercial real estate developer RPW Group has entered into contract to purchase the former headquarters of Kraft Foods International in Rye Brook, presently owned by Altria Group.
He had been group vice president, Kraft Foods International, and president, Asia Pacific Region.