Items most needed by the food bank include canned meat, pasta, fruit, vegetables, and tomatoes, soup and dried soup, pork and beans, Kraft Dinner, and hot and cold cereal.
What does KD stand for?
KD stands for Kraft Dinner
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KD
We have 20 other meanings of KD in our Acronym Attic
- Kmecka Družba (Slovenia)
- Knee-Disarticulation (amputation)
- Knocked Down
- Knowledge Discovery
- Known Delinquent
- Known Depredator
- Known Distance
- Komatsu Diesel (Japan)
- Komodo Dragon
- Korgorian Delphic
- Kristdemokratiska Partiet (Swedish political party)
- Kristendemokraterne (Danish political party)
- Kristillisdemokraatit (Finnish: Christian Democrats)
- Kuwaiti Dinar (unit of currency)
- KwikDeath (CounterStrike gaming clan)
- Pilotless Aircraft for Use as Target Aircraft (US Navy)
- Katrina Disaster Housing Assistance Program (DHA/FEMA)
- Kiln-Dried & Heat Treated (lumber)
- Key Decision 0
- Kininogen Domain 2
Samples in periodicals archive:
CRAP KRAFT DINNER - HOT CHIP How can guys who look so nerdish produce music like this.
All I need is a stereo, sufficient cash flow for a steady stream of Kraft Dinner, a bike and a one-room apartment the size of our garage reasonably close to a good library.
As a character in author and Gen X-patron saint Douglas Coupland's 1989 novel Generation X put it to his Boomer boss, "Do you really think we enjoy hearing about your brand-new million-dollar home when we can barely afford to eat Kraft Dinner sandwiches in our own grimy little shoe boxes and we're pushing 30?
consider Kraft Dinner a "traditional" Aboriginal meal -- own more than one "Indian Motorcycle" shirt or sweater -- have memorized one or any of the verses from the song "Kaliga" -- think Oka is just a type of cheese -- voted for the Reform Party.