What does KADP stand for?
KADP stands for Kosovo Agribusiness Development Program (est. 1999; US AID)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KADP
- Kevrenn An Daou Loupard (French: Instrumental Ensemble Breton)
- Rear Admiral (2-Star) Germany
- Kanal Administration Unlimited (Swedish for Channel Administration Unlimited)
- Karakoram Area Development Organization (est. 1996; Pakistan)
- Keys Association of Dive Operators (Florida, USA)
- Khmer Angkor Development Organization (est. 1999; Cambodia)
- Korean Agency for Digital Opportunity and Promotion (South Korea)
- Katholiek Documentatie- en Onderzoek Centrum
- Knowledge-based Automated Design of Intake and Exhaust Systems
- Kentucky Acid Deposition Program
- Kineton Amateur Dramatic Society (UK)
- Kirkcaldy Amateur Dramatic Society (Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, UK)
- Knowledge Acquisition and Design Structuring (artificial intelligence)
- Knowledge Analysis and Documentation System
- Knowledge Asset Development System (UN Population Fund)
- Integrated KBS Advanced Methodology for Development
- Keighley and District Training Association Ltd. (West Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Kenya African Democratic Union
- Kuwaiti Association to Defend War Victims
- Kake, AK, USA (Airport Code)