The best representative, the Koror-Babeldaob Bridge in Palau with the main span of 241 m, completed in 1977, was the longest prestressed concrete girder bridge in the world at that time.
What does KB stand for?
KB stands for Koror-Babeldaob (bridge)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KB
We have 37 other meanings of KB in our Acronym Attic
- Knight of the Bath
- Knowledge Base
- Knowledge Bowl
- Kobe Bryant (NBA player)
- Komercni Banka (Czech Republic)
- Koninklijk Besluit
- Koninklijke Bibliotheek
- Koninklijke Bijenkorf
- Kookmin Bank
- Koornbeurs (Delft)
- Kota Bahru (Kelantan capital)
- Kuala Belait (Brunei)
- Kuiper Belt
- KulturBolaget (Swedish venue)
- Kungliga Biblioteket (Swedish national library)
- Kurtz Bros (Ohio)
- Okay, Back
- Ukraine Karbovanets (national currency)
- Knowledge Building and Knowledge Sharing Conference
- Knowledge-Based Multi-Sensor Systems in Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Applications
Samples in periodicals archive:
22 billion yen in grant aid for construction of the new Koror-Babeldaob bridge, which was completed in December.