uk Global Banking News - 23 November 2012 HSBC Holdings (LSE: HSBA) has opined that the Korean won will rally due to political conditions in the country.
What does WON stand for?
WON stands for Korean Won (currency of South Korea, ROK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WON
We have 29 other meanings of WON in our Acronym Attic
- Work Order Management System
- Working on My Speech
- Works on My System (computer slang)
- World of Multiple Sclerosis
- Waste of My Time
- Water Operations Management Team (California)
- Worlds of Music Toronto (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Workshop on Multi-Media Technologies in E-Learning and Collaboration
- Waste Operations Management Unit (Isle of Man)
- Waste of Money/Waste of Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Korean central bank cut interest rate yesterday to dampen appreciation of Korean won and bolster export.
Kia Motors rose 200 Korean won (17 cents) to 76,900 Korean won ($65.
COMPARED TO THE currencies of other economically leading countries, the Korean won is the cheapest currency.
Global Banking News-November 7, 2012--South Korean Won threatens to limit exports(C)2012 ENPublishing - http://www.
29 euro and the exchange rate of Korean won against the U.