Korean War Veterans Association Chapter 36 will meet at 10 a.
What does KWVA stand for?
KWVA stands for Korean War Veterans Association (British Columbia, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kansas Wesleyan University
- Keller Williams University (training program; Keller Williams Realty)
- Kennedy-Western University
- Kraftwerk Union AG
- KwangWoon University (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kyoritsu Women's University (Japan)
- Klamath Water Users Association
- Kansas West United Methodist Church Conference
- Kill Wing Valve (oil field)
- Kruiswerk West-Veluwe (Dutch health services company)
- Kansas Walnut Valley Festival (Winfield, KS)
- Koninklijke Watersport Vereeniging Loosdrecht (Dutch: Royal Watersports Society Loosdrecht; Loosdrecht, Wijdemeren, Netherlands)
- Keep West Virginia Moving
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Kentucky and West Virginia Nurses Association
- Korean War Veterans National Museum & Library (Rantoul, IL)
- Korean War Veterans Parkway (New York)
- Keighley Worth Valley Railway (UK)
- Kastner Westman & Wilkins, LLC (law firm)
- Kent and the Wider World (educational charity; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The South Korean team donated its 3,000-euro prize to the Bursa Korean War Veterans Association, the Anatolia news agency reported.
The first, left, shows him with an American friend, Tine Martin, a member of the Korean War Veterans Association who visited eight years ago.
John adds that, if the Korean War Veterans Association need any more information, to let him know, and concludes his kind and interesting note: ``I am very grateful for Ian's column mentioning my father's name.
Other groups, including a Korean War veterans association, noted that the concert fell on the 49th anniversary of the breakout of the Korean War, a day they said should be observed quietly.
Examples of these agencies are the Disabled American Veterans, the Vietnam Veterans associations, the WWII Veterans associations, the Korean War Veterans associations, The Retired Officer Association, and the American Legion.
SATURDAY Korean War Veterans Association Chapter 36 will meet at 10 a.
Korean War Veterans 16,200 Members The Korean War Veterans Association (KWVA) is a non-profit veterans group whose mission is to help care for the veterans of the conflicts in Korea as well as working to ensure that the missing and fallen are not forgotten from the public memory.