The Diplomat, a Tokyo-based foreign affairs magazine, last week quoted Tolley as saying at a May 22 conference in Florida that American and South Korean special forces were sent to North Korea on reconnaissance missions.
What does KSF stand for?
KSF stands for Korean Special Force (gaming)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KSF
We have 34 other meanings of KSF in our Acronym Attic
- Key Success Factors
- Kilopound per Square Foot (pressure unit)
- Kjøbenhavns Skøjteløberforening (Copenhagn, Denmark)
- Klub Sportowy Falubaz (Polish sports club)
- Knee Slapping Funny
- Knight of the Order of Saint Ferdinand (Kingdom of the Two Sicilies)
- Knott's Scary Farm (Buena Park, CA)
- Knowledge & Skills Framework
- Korea Science Foundation
- Korean Soldier Front (game)
- Kosovo Security Force
- Kurdistan Security Forces
- Thousand Square Feet
- Kansas Small Flows Association
- Karnataka State Football Association (Bangalore, India)
- Kuwait Society for Formative Arts
- Karnataka State Financial Corporation (India)
- Kennedy Space Flight Center
- Kern Schools Federal Credit Union
- Kerala State Film Development Corporation (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
North Korea's special forces are believed to number about 200,000 compared to less than 20,000 South Korean special forces.
SOUTH Korean special forces stormed a hijacked freighter in the Arabian Sea yesterday, rescuing all 21 crew members and killing eight Somali pirates.
The South Korean special forces aboard a fast-sailing navy boat and a Lynx helicopter were dispatched to rescue the Mongolian vessel, sparking the gun battle.
South Korean special forces stormed the ship in the Arabian Sea in a pre-dawn rescue operation with a destroyer and Lynx helicopter capturing five pirates and killing eight.
We've maintained a legacy with Korean special forces, who supported us immediately after the Korean War, in Vietnam and now in Iraq," said BG Simeon Trombitas, SOCKOR's commander.
Red Phoenix can accommodate up to eight players, who can command a reinforced Marine rifle platoon, a South Korean special forces unit or a North Korean armored company.