345-346 TA405 The 482 papers of this proceedings were first presented at the 10th International Conference on the Mechanical Behavior of Materials, held in Busan, Korea, in May 2007 and organized by the Korean Institute of Metals and the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers.
What does KSME stand for?
KSME stands for Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers (South Korea)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KSME
We have 1 other meaning of KSME in our Acronym Attic
- Kentucky School Media Association
- Kinosao Sipi Minisowin Agency (Canada; First Nations child and family services)
- Kirov State Medical Academy (Russia)
- Kurdish Scientific and Medical Association (est. 1988; London, UK)
- Korean Society for Molecular Biology (South Korea)
- Kurt-Sunes Med Berits (Swedish punk band)
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center (Clackamas, OR)
- Kirchhoff Small-and MidCap Conference (finance)
- Korean Society for Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Korea Society of Mathematical Education
- Karnataka State Muslim Federation (India)
- Kincardine Summer Music Festival (Kincardine, Ontario, Canada)
- Kenya Society for the Mentally Handicapped (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Kerala State Mental Health Authority
- Kehoskie Sports Management International (Malaysia)
- Kosher Meal
- Karen Shea Model Management (Worcester, MA)
- Santa Monica Municipal Airport
- Key Set Music on Hold
- Kinase-Splitting Membranal Proteinase