President Shin, who serves as the vice president of the Korean Association in Dalian, is known for his leadership in helping to resolve issues for local Korean residents as well as spearheading volunteer activities with POSCO employees for the Korean International School.
What does KIS stand for?
KIS stands for Korean International School (South Korea)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KIS
We have 140 other meanings of KIS in our Acronym Attic
- Knowledge and Information System
- Knowledge Impact in Society (Canada)
- Knowledge Information Services
- Knowledge Inspiration Spirit (Thailand)
- Kodaikanal International School (India)
- Kohan: Immortal Sovereigns (game)
- Kooperatives Ingenieurstudium (German: cooperative engineering studies)
- Korea Information Society (South Korea)
- Korea Investment & Securities Ltd. (South Korea)
- Korea Investors Service (South Korea)
- Kunden Info System (German: Customer Information System)
- Kunden Informations System
- Kyoto International School (Japan)
- Knowledge Intensive Service-Innovation Platform (EU initiative)
- KAIST International Student Association
- Kansai Information System Industry Association (Japan)
- Kinetic Impact Shock Absorber (mountaineering/climbing)
- Knight In Shining Armour
- Knowledge Intensive Service Activities (conference)
- Korea Information Security Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
22 Kyodo (EDS: ADDING DETAILS, COMMENT) Twenty-nine people believed to be North Korean asylum seekers entered the South Korean International School in Beijing on Friday, but their fate is uncertain because the school is not diplomatic property.
And on Friday, 29 people believed to be North Koreans entered a South Korean international school in a suburb of Beijing to seek asylum, but the school, because it is not a diplomatic area, may be required to turn those people over to China.