What does KESO stand for?
KESO stands for Korean Engineering Students Organization (South Korea)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KESO
- Kentucky Electric Steel Inc
- Kurzweil Educational Systems, Inc.
- Confederation of Public Sector Unions (Turkey)
- Kamu Emekçileri Sendikalari Konfederasyonu (Turkish: Sendikalari Confederation of Public Workers; Sandikli, Turkey)
- Kanata Electronic Services Limited (electronis manufacturer; Canada)
- Korean Electronic Site License Initiative (journal archive project)
- Kilo (Thousand) Equivalent Source Lines of Code
- Knife-Edge Scanning Microscope (Department of Computer Science; Texas A&M University)
- Kodály Educators of Southern New England
- Knowledge Extraction for Statistical Offices (research project; est. 1996)
- Key Employee Stock Option Plan
- Kentucky Education Savings Plan
- King Edwards Swimming Pool (Sheffield, UK)
- Kentucky Education Support Personnel Association
- Korean e-Sport Association
- Kakatiya Energy Systems Private Limited (India)
- Kentucky Education Savings Plan Trust
- Kidder Emmons Senior Services (North Dakota)
- Kinetic Energy Storage System (Urenco Power Technologies Limited)
- Kuriakose Elias Service Society (India)