At the Korean Educational Development Institute, the Saudi youths listened to a lecture by Hyeseung Maria Chang, a research fellow at the institute.
What does KEDI stand for?
KEDI stands for Korean Educational Development Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KEDI in our Acronym Attic
- Keyspan Energy Development Corporation (New York)
- Kitikmeot Economic Development Commission (Canada)
- Kittiwake Economic Development Corporation (Canada)
- Kingston Economic Development Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Key Employee Deferred Compensation Plan
- Kiamichi Economic Development District of Oklahoma
- Kerr Economic Development Foundation (Kerrville, TX)
- Kinetic-Energy Density Functional
- Kentucky Economic Development Finance Authority
- K-Edge Densitometer Gage
- KeySpan Energy Delivery New York
- Korean Energy Development Organization (aka Korean Peninsula Energy Development Organization; South Korea, North Korea and US)
- Kenya Election Domestic Observation Forum
- Knowledge Engineering and Discovery Research Institute (Auckland University of Technology; New Zealand)
- Kansas Event Data System
- Kids' Eating Disorder Survey
- Kindergarten Extended Day Session (Milton, MA)
- Kirkland Event Destination Services (Florida)
- Knowledge Express Data Systems (Telescan, Inc.)
- Kurtzke Expanded Disability Status Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
She visited the Korean Educational Development Institute (KEDI) which concerns with the education development programmes, such as the curricula.
The delegation visited the Korean Educational Development Institute in Seoul on Tuesday.