According to a statement released by the Korean Broadcasting System on Thursday, the International singer's new song 'Gentleman' has been ruled "inappropriate" for air because the rapper kicks a traffic cone at the beginning of it, Wall Street Journal reported.
What does KBS stand for?
KBS stands for Korean Broadcasting System
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of KBS
We have 80 other meanings of KBS in our Acronym Attic
- Keystone Broadcasting System, Inc. (radio network)
- Kilobits per Second (computing statistic)
- Klamath Blues Society (Klamath Falls, OR)
- Knowledge Based Search
- Knowledge Based Solution
- Knowledge Based System
- Koll Bren Schreiber Realty Advisors (Newport Beach, CA)
- Komatsu Business Support (Japan)
- Kommissie Buitenlandse Studerenden
- Konferencie Biskupov Slovenska (Slovak: Episcopal Conference of Slovakia)
- Kosovo Business Support
- Kyoto Broadcasting System (Kyoto, Japan)
- Knowledge-Based System Shipboard Installation
- Knowledge Based System/Data Base Management System
- Kerala Badminton Shuttle Association (India)
- Knowledge-Based Software Assistant
- Kongres Bosnjaka Sjeverne Amerike (Croatian: Congress of North American Bosniaks; Chicago, IL)
- Keppel Bay Sailing Club (Yeppoon, Queensland, Australia)
- Kingston Beach Sailing Club (Australia)
- Knowledge Based Services Corporation (Glen Carbon, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Michigan Model has been featured on National Public Radio's Weekend Edition with Scott Simon, All Things Considered, and Marketplace; CBS News; CNN; MSNBC; BBC Radio and the Korean Broadcasting System.
Music Bank is one of the most popular Korean Broadcasting System (KBS) programs, broadcast from the KBS New Wing Open Hall in Seoul live via the KBS World Channel to 72 countries around the world.
Jong Myong Kim, a journalist with the Korean Broadcasting System (KBS), said: "He is one of the best players in Korea and I think he has even more fans than Ji-Sung Park.
The visit came after a programme about the market was shown late last year on the Korean Broadcasting System - a similar network to the BBC.
l) today announced that it has been awarded orders for the supply of digital terrestrial TV transmitters from Korean Broadcasting Systems ("KBS") and 5 private broadcasting stations.
The Korean Broadcasting System reported during its noon news program that the two leaders were believed to be discussing the abduction and nuclear arms issues in their meeting.
We liked listening to the Christian programs on the Korean Broadcasting System," Chol-Hwan recalled.