Dongbu Promy head coach Kang Dong-hee, who resigned after his arrest, was indicted for accepting money from brokers to help fix four matches during the 2010-2011 Korean Basketball League (KBL) season, according to the Yonhap news agency.
What does KBL stand for?
KBL stands for Korean Basketball League
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KBL
We have 73 other meanings of KBL in our Acronym Attic
- Koninklijke Belgische Kunstschaatsen Federatie (Dutch: Royal Belgian Figure Skating Federation)
- Knowledge-Based Knowledge Management
- Knowledge-Based Kernel Regression (advice-giving technique)
- Koninklijk Belgisch Kano Verbond (Dutch: Royal Belgian Canoe Federation)
- Kabul, Afghanistan (Airport Code)
- Kapalaran Bus Line
- Karnataka Bank Ltd (India)
- Kilusang Bagong Lipunan (Philippines; New Society Movement)
- Kirloskar Brothers Limited (India)
- Kommission für Bestandsaufbau und Lizenzen (German: Commission for Inventory Structure and Licenses)
- Kredietbank SA Luxembourgeoise (Luxemburg bank)
- Kuhns Brothers Log Homes, Inc.
- Kentucky Board of Licensure for Occupational Therapy (Kentucky Finance and Administration Cabinet)
- Kennebunk Light & Power District
- Knowledge-Based Logistics Planning Shell
- Karazhanbasmunai JSC (Kazakhstan company)
- Keep Believing Ministries
- Kegiatan Belajar Mengajar (Indonesian: Teaching and Learning Activities)
- Kein Bock Mehr (German gaming community)
- Key Business Metrics
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, once again, anger-management issues got the best of him - Johnson was suspended, fined, and banned for life from the Korean Basketball League last April for making an obscene gesture at a referee.