A statement by the North Korean Asia-Pacific Peace Committee, an organisation that deals with regional matters, said: "The situation on the Korean Peninsula is inching close to a thermonuclear war due to the ever-more undisguised hostile actions of the United States and the South Korean puppet warmongers and their moves for a war against" the North.
What does KAPPC stand for?
KAPPC stands for Korean Asia-Pacific Peace Committee (North Korea)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KAPPC in our Acronym Attic
- Kentucky Association of Pep Organization Sponsors
- Kids and the Power of Work (New York, NY)
- Kenya Agricultural Productivity Project (Kenya Agricultural Research Institute; Nairobi, Kenya)
- Key Access Protection Program
- Key Asset Protection Plan
- Kick Ass Paintball Products
- Kinase-Associated Protein Phosphatase
- Korean Association of Phonogram Producers (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kernel Application Package
- Knowledge and Power Preparatory Academy International High School (Bronx, NY)
- Kansas Association for Public Purchasing Professionals
- Korea Accelerator and Plasma Research Association (South Korea)
- Kaon Production in Celsius
- Kansas Advocacy & Protective Services (now Disability Rights Center of Kansas)
- Kentucky Appalachian Paranormal Society
- Kentucky Association for Psychology in the Schools
- Kentucky Association of Professional Surveyors
- Korea Animal Protection Society (South Korea)
- Korean American Professional Society (California)
- Kuopio Atherosclerosis Prevention Study (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The (North) Korean Asia-Pacific Peace Committee (KAPPC), partner of Hyundai in the tour project, said in a statement, ''Her crime should have been judged according to the (North Korean) law, but the KAPPC decided to send her back.
In mid-April, Koreshige Anami, director general of the Asian Affairs Bureau of the Japanese Foreign Ministry, secretly contacted a senior official of the Korean Asia-Pacific Peace Committee, which serves as a window for Pyongyang's external dialogue, in Singapore.