Dykema lawyers are also active in such organizations as the Hispanic Bar Association, Black Women Lawyers Association, the Chicago Bar Association Alliance for Women, the State Bar of Michigan Indian Law Committee, the Korean American Bar Association, the Asian Pacific American Bar Association and the Wolverine Bar Association.
What does KABA stand for?
KABA stands for Korean American Bar Association (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KABA
We have 7 other meanings of KABA in our Acronym Attic
- Know About Business (entrepreneurship education)
- Knowledge, Attitudes, and Behaviors
- Korea Accreditation Board
- Kumamoto Asahi Broadcasting (Japan)
- Kunsan Air Base (Kunsan City, Cholla-Buk Province, ROK)
- Kansas Association of Blind Athletes
- Keep and Bear Arms
- Kenosha Area Business Alliance (Wisconsin)
- Kentucky Amateur Baseball Association (Erlanger, KY)
- Kentucky Association of Blind Athletes (Louisville, KY)
- Korean American Bar Association Hawaii
- Kapatiran Ng Bagong Lakas Ng Isipan, Kaunlaran At Tatag
- Korean American Bar Association of Northern California
- Knik Arm Bridge and Toll Authority (Anchorage, AK; est. 2003)
- Kentucky Association of Blood Banks (Lexington, KY)
- Kristent Arbeid Blant Blinde (Norwegian: Christian Work Among the Blind)
- Kansas Advocates for Better Care (Lawrence, KS)
- Kansas Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Kansas Association of Baseball Coaches
- Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
Park, attorney and former president of the Korean American Bar Association.