What does KAAS stand for?
KAAS stands for Korean American Actuarial Society (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KAAS
We have 3 other meanings of KAAS in our Acronym Attic
- Kellogg Advanced Ammonia Process (chemical industry)
- Kentucky Alternate Assessment Program (est. 1990; Kentucky Department of Education)
- Kobe Aluminum Automotive Products (Kobe Steel, Ltd.)
- Korea Association for Animal Protection (South Korea)
- Kearney Area Ag Producers Alliance (Kearney, NE)
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (Tennessee)
- Korean American Association for Rehabilitation of the Disabled (New York)
- Kirklees Alcohol Advisory Service (Huddersfield, England, UK)
- Knowledge as a Service (various companies)
- Korean Academy of Agricultural Sciences (North Korea)
- King Abdul Aziz University
- Khmer Athletic Association of Windsor (Windsor, Ontario, Canada)
- Kaerntner Abwehrkämpfer Bund (Carinthia, Austria Europe)
- Kariba, Zimbabwe - Kariba (Airport Code)
- Katholischen Arbeitnehmer Bewegung (German: Catholic Workers Movement)
- Keep Abilene Beautiful (Texas)
- Keep America Beautiful, Inc.
- Keep Austin Beautiful (Austin, TX)
- Know About Business (entrepreneurship education)
- Knowledge, Attitudes, and Behaviors