What does KAHPERD stand for?
KAHPERD stands for Korean Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (est. 1953; Seoul, South Korea)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KAHPERD
- Kingsport Area Health Improvement Project
- Kenya Association of Hotel Keepers and Caterers
- Kalamazoo Aviation History Museum (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kirkcudbright Academy Half Marathon (UK)
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Kentucky Association of Housing Officers (university housing)
- Kentucky Association of Health Plans
- Korea Association of Health Promotion (Seoul, South Korea)
- Korea Animal Health Products Association (Yes, South Korea)
- Kansas Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- Kentucky Association for Healthcare Quality, Inc.
- Knob-Associated Histidine Rich Protein
- Kaiserslautern American High School (Kaiserslautern, Germany)
- Kaukauna Area Historical Society (Kaukauna, WI)
- Keystone Area Historical Society (Keystone, SD)
- Kimberley Aboriginal Health Summit (Australia)
- Kinesiology and Health Science (York University; Canada)
- Korean American Historical Society
- Kansas Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Kentucky Association of Homes and Services for the Aging