Korea tourism organization to tie up with Nagoya travel agency NAGOYA - The Korea Tourism Organization said Friday the South Korean travel promotion body will sign an agreement with Nagoya-based travel agency Meitetsu World Travel Inc.
What does KTO stand for?
KTO stands for Korea Tourism Organization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KTO
We have 13 other meanings of KTO in our Acronym Attic
- OK, Thanks
- Kansai Time Out (magazine)
- Kathleen Turner Overdrive (band)
- Keep Tube Open (enteral feeding pump feature)
- Kickapoo Tribe of Oklahoma
- Klant Tevredenheids Onderzoek (Dutch customer satisfaction survey)
- Know the Odds
- Knowledge Transfer Office (various organizations)
- Kommunale Tjenestemænd og Overenskomstansatte (Danish: Municipal Officials and Employees Agreement)
- Konto (German: Account)
- Korean Theater of Operations
- Kuwaiti Theater of Operations
- Korea Telecommunications Operators Association (Seoul, Korea)
- Kentucky Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders, Inc.
- Kilotonne of Oil Equivalent
- Kel-Tec Owners Group (website)
- Kootenai Tribe of Idaho
- Kiloton (energy released in exploding 1000 US tons of TNT)
- Knights of the Old Republic (Star Wars)
- Kentucky Treatment Outcomes Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
Japan's tourism organization will again be the largest foreign exhibitor this year, with 106 booths, followed by South Korea's Korea Tourism Organization and tourism department of Seoul, and first-timers as Bhutan and Romania.
The state-run Korea Tourism Organization also invested in the resort.
In February, the Korea Tourism Organization invited leaders of Japan's seven largest tour agencies to a three-day meeting to create new tours to encourage second and third visits later in the year.