Hung-Hoon was accompanied by officials from the Korean Financial Services Commission (FSC), Korean Financial Supervisory Service (FSS), Korea Financial Cooperation (KOFC), Korea Financial Investment Association (KFIA, and Korea Stock Exchange (KRX).
What does KSE stand for?
KSE stands for Korea Stock Exchange
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KSE
We have 35 other meanings of KSE in our Acronym Attic
- Kreiger-Schecter Day School
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University (est. 1961; India)
- K-Best Schnorr-Euchner (decoding algorithm)
- Karachi Stock Exchange
- Kent School of English (UK)
- Kernel Scheduler Entities
- Key System Element
- Kill Switch Engage (band)
- Knowledge System Engineer (trademark of eKnowledgeCenter)
- Knowledge System Engineering
- Kroenke Sports Enterprises (multiple sports team holdings)
- Kuat Systems Engineering (Star Wars)
- Kuwait Society of Engineers
- Kuwait Stock Exchange
- Kyiv School of Economics (Ukraine)
- Karl Storz Endoscopy America (est. 1971; Culver City, CA; medical instruments)
- Kerala Secretariat Employees Association (India)
- Kinesthetic Size Estimating Apparatus
- Korean Structural Engineers Association
- Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association (Vienna, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
14 Kyodo Share prices on the Korea Stock Exchange ended lower Tuesday on selling by institutional players, with the benchmark index barely managing to stay above 1,000, Yonhap reports.
Share prices on the Korea Stock Exchange ended mixed Monday, with the benchmark index up slightly on brisk buying by foreign and institutional players, Yonhap reports.
29 Kyodo Share prices on the Korea Stock Exchange fell sharply Wednesday for the fourth day running, with the key market gauge falling below the 900 point level, Yonhap reports.