If they keep on merging with other grain companies, there is the possibility of a monopolistic situation," said Han Sukho of the grains division at the Korea Rural Economic Institute.
What does KREI stand for?
KREI stands for Korea Rural Economic Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of KREI in our Acronym Attic
- Kentucky Real Estate Commission (Louisville, KY)
- Kentucky Rural Energy Consortium
- Kingston Race and Equalities Council (UK)
- Kentucky Rural Economic Development Act
- Kentucky Rural Economic Development Authority
- Kitsap Regional Economic Development Council (Washington)
- Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Limited
- Kentucky Real Estate Education Foundation
- Potassium (K), Rare-Earth Elements (REE), and Phosphorus (P)
- Koll Real Estate Group, Inc. (California)
- Kentuckiana Real Estate Investors Association
- Kentucky Real Estate Inspection Association
- Korea Real Estate Information Center
- Kuwait Real Estate Investment Consortium (Safat, Kuwait)
- Kenya Rangeland Ecological Monitoring Unit
- Kansas Research and Education Network
- Korea Research Environment Open Network
- Kansas River Expression of Soul (art project)
- Kenya Rural Enterprise Programme (est. 1984; various organizations)
- Knowledge Representation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Drought has already considerably affected early-season crops such as wheat, barley and potatoes," Kwon Tae-Jin, a senior researcher at the South s state-run Korea Rural Economic Institute, said in a report.
student at the University of Washington; and Hyun Deok Seok is senior fellow at the Korea Rural Economic Institute.