03 million barrels, or 324, 000 barrels per day (bpd), according to latest data released on Monday by the state-run Korea National Oil Corporation.
What does KNOC stand for?
KNOC stands for Korea National Oil Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KNOC
- Keel-Neus-Oorheelkunde (Dutch: Ear-Nose-Throat Surgery)
- Kids No Object
- Kirkwood Neighbors' Organization (Atlanta, GA)
- Knobloch Syndrome
- Potassium Nitrate
- Koninklijke Nederlandse Oudheidkundige Bond (Dutch: Royal Netherlands Archaeological Bond)
- Knowledge-Based Real-Time System (for fault diagnosis of flexible manufacturing systems)
- Knowledge Based System
- Kiribati National Olympic Committee
- Kurdistan National Oil Company
- a unit of knowledge (Google project)
- Knoll (postal suffix)
- Knowledge-Based Maintenance Expert System
- Keeping the Nuclear Option Open (Research Councils UK Energy Programme)
- Knowledge Orientated Office Model
- Knopper Linux
- [not an acronym] nautical mile per hour
- Kids Now Off Therapy (Syracuse, NY)
- Kollectors of Nasty Old Ties (club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: General Shaikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, and Lee Myung-bak, the Korean President, on Wednesday attended the signing ceremony of an oil storage and management agreement between Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc) and Korea National Oil Corporation (Knoc) at the Emirates Palace Hotel.
Under the MoU, Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC) will be guaranteed stakes in technically recoverable reserves of at least 1 billion barrels of oil worth 110 trillion won ($97.
SHABWA, March 20 (Saba) - Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC) is to drill six oil explorative wells in block No.
Korea National Oil Corporation said its hostile bid for Dana Petroleum, based in Aberdeen, had won support from holders of 64.
Dana has so far rejected the interest, but its shares rose 6%, or 103p to 1798p, as Korea National Oil Corporation said 48% of shareholders backed its proposal.
Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC) will take its proposal direct to shareholders in Dana Petroleum but has not increased its offer from the approach of 1800p a share rejected by the Aberdeen-based firm last week.