Addressing a dinner co-hosted by heads of four major business associations, including Korea International Trade Association (KITA), Federation of Korean Industries, Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industries and Korea Federation of Small and Medium Business here at the local hotel, the President said that in view of power shortage, Pakistan needs to build a number of dams to meet its growing energy and agricultural needs.
What does KITA stand for?
KITA stands for Korea International Trade Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KITA
We have 4 other meanings of KITA in our Acronym Attic
- Koninklijk Instituut Voor de Tropen (Royal Tropical Institute, Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Kubota Image Tools (digital photography)
- Kunst Im Tunnel (German: Art in Tunnel)
- Kyoto Institute of Technology (Kyoto, Japan)
- Kyushu Institute of Tourism (Japan)
- Keep In Touch - Kall Any Time
- Keep in Touch, Kappa Alpha Theta
- Kerala Information Technology Alliance (New York)
- Kick In The Ass
- Korean Industrial Technology Association (South Korea)
- Krishnaveni Information Technology Association (India)
- Kumasi Institute of Tropical Agriculture (Ghana)
- Kulturell Identitet Tryggad Av Biblioteken (Swedish: Cultural Identity Security of Libraries; book)
- Krashing Into the Bigfield (web sports forum)
- Kent International Trade Club (UK)
- Kent IT Clinic (University of Kent at Canterbury and Medway student run consultancy)
- Khawaja International Trading Corporation (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Korea International Travel Company
- Korea Investment Trust Companies Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The restrictions on sales to Iran were announced last week by the Korea International Trade Association (KITA).
Organised by Korea International Trade Association (KITA) and Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI), the event provided a platform for decision makers from the life sciences sector as well as policy makers and government officials to explore potential collaborations, partnership and investment opportunities.
org - Organized by: Korea International Trade Association (KITA) Chungcheongbuk-do (Chungbuk) Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI) - Sponsored by: Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE) Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs (MIHWAF) Seoul Metropolitan Government - Program: Exhibition Conference Business Forum (Company Presentations & Partnering) Special Events (Welcoming Reception, Supper, etc.
8 million) in 2009, more than double the value of exports in 2000, as reported by Korea International Trade Association (KITA).
According to data from the Korea International Trade Association, North Korea's trade with Japan totaled $190 million last year, the lowest since 1977.
He is a member of the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce, the Regional Business Partnership and the Korea International Trade Association.