0500 GMT), with skulls popping up on the screens of some computers - a strong indication that hackers planted a malicious code in South Korean systems, the state-run Korea Information Security Agency said.
What does KISA stand for?
KISA stands for Korea Information Security Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KISA
We have 18 other meanings of KISA in our Acronym Attic
- Korean International School (South Korea)
- Kunden Info System (German: Customer Information System)
- Kunden Informations System
- Kyoto International School (Japan)
- Knowledge Intensive Service-Innovation Platform (EU initiative)
- KAIST International Student Association
- Kansai Information System Industry Association (Japan)
- Kinetic Impact Shock Absorber (mountaineering/climbing)
- Knight In Shining Armour
- Knowledge Intensive Service Activities (conference)
- Karolinska Institute Sequence Analysis Computer (Sweden)
- Kodiak Island Search and Rescue (Kodiak, AK)
- Knight in Shining Armor Syndrome
- Kolej Islam Sultan Alam Shah (Malaysian college)
- Korea International School in Beijing
- Korean International School of Bangkok, educational facility located in Bangkok, Thailand
- Kyros International Sdn. Bhd. (Cakaran Corporation Berhad; Malaysia)
- Kagoshima Industry Support Center (Japan)
- Kandersteg International Scout Centre (est. 1923; Switzerland)
- Kathmandu International Study Centre (est. 1987; Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Korea Information Security Agency said the attacks appeared to be linked to an ongoing attack against government websites in the US, including sites for the US treasury and the Secret Service.