What does KGIF stand for?
KGIF stands for Korea Global IT (Information Technology) Fund (South Korea)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KGIF in our Acronym Attic
- Khalil Gibran International Academy
- Korea Gift Industry Association (South Korea)
- Kwansei Gakuin Institute of Business and Accounting (Osaka, Japan)
- King George International Business College (Canada)
- Idaho County Airport (airport code; Grangeville, ID)
- King George International College
- Kingsway General Insurance Company (Canada)
- Karnataka Government Insurance Department (est. 1891; India)
- Konstantin Grcic Industrial Design (Munich, Germany)
- Kandrian-Gloucester Integrated Development Project (Papua New Guinea)
- Kandel Group Image Gallery (online image database)
- Kodak Global Imaging, Inc.
- KDE (Kernal Density Estimation) Geographic Information System (data analysis technique)
- Kia Global Information System (Kia Motors; Seoul, South Korea)
- Kiawah Golf Investment Seminars (Johns Island, SC)
- KUB (Knoxville Utilities Board) Geographic Information System (Knoxville, TN)
- Kuder General Interest Survey
- KG Information Systems Limited (Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu)
- Korean German Institute of Technology (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kristian Gerhard Jebsen Skipsrederi (Norwegian shipping company)