South Korea free trade agreement, which went into force in January.
What does KFTA stand for?
KFTA stands for Korea Free Trade Agreement
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KFTA
We have 3 other meanings of KFTA in our Acronym Attic
- Knowledge for Technology SpA (Italy)
- Korlátolt Felelõsségû Társaság (Hungarian: limited liability corporation)
- Kraft Foods International (stock symbol)
- Krishnamurti Foundation Trust
- Kung Fu Tzu (Confucius)
- Kansas Future Teacher Academy (Emporia State University; Emporia, KS)
- Keeping Families Together Act
- Kentucky Field Trial Association
- Korea Federation of Teachers' Associations
- Korea Foreign Trade Association
- Kings Field the Ancient City (Sony Playstation 2 game)
- Kingdom of Fife Tourist Board (UK)
- Kentuckians for the Commonwealth
- Kentucky Fair Tax Coalition (est. 1981; London, KY)
- Korea Fair Trade Commission (South Korea)
- Korea Financial Telecommunications and Clearings Institute (South Korea)
- Kids for Turtles Environmental Education
- Keeping Found Things Found (personal information management)
- Kid's First Trust Fund (Indiana)
- Kharkov Fiz Tekh Inst (Kharkov Institute of Physics and Technology; Ukraine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
KOREA FREE TRADE AGREEMENT IN 7TH-10TH GRAFS) South Korean presidential contender Park Geun Hye of the ruling Saenuri Party on Thursday rejected Japan's claims to sovereignty over a pair of islets administered by South Korea in the Sea of Japan.
The EU-South Korea Free Trade Agreement (FTA) will be good for Europe and good for Britain.
EUROPEAN car makers will push for additional changes to the controversial European Union (EU)-South Korea free trade agreement when it is placed before the European Parliament for ratification.
South Korea Free Trade Agreement negotiated and signed three years ago by the administration of then-President George W.