The ceremony was attended by Kim Young Joo, Congresswoman and Vice-Chairwoman of National Policy Committee of National Assembly, South Korea, H E Jonghyun Choe, Ambassador of South Korea to the Sultanate of Oman, Hyung Ik Ahn, Director of International Cooperation Team, Financial Supervisory Service, and Kim Young Dae, Vice-Chairman of Korea Federation of Banks.
What does KFB stand for?
KFB stands for Korea Federation of Banks (est. 1928)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KFB
We have 17 other meanings of KFB in our Acronym Attic
- Korea Foundation for Advanced Studies
- Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Science
- Kayak Fishing Association of Southern California
- Kalman Filter Application-Specific Processor
- Knitwear, Footwear and Apparel Trades (trade union; UK)
- Kitakyushu Forum on Asian Women
- Kahnawake Fire Brigade (Kahnawake, QB, Canada)
- Kalman-Filter Based
- Kansas Farm Bureau
- Kittanning Firemen's Band
- Korean Franciscan Brotherhood (Korea; Anglican religious community)
- Kentucky Fried Basketball Association
- Kennesaw First Baptist Church (Kennesaw, GA)
- Korean First Baptist Church (Rochester Hills, MI)
- Kansas Family Business Forum
- Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (China)
- Klamath First Bancorp, Inc. (Klamath Falls, OR)
- Kentucky Farm Business Management
- Kenan-Flagler Business School (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Kabul Fried Chicken (Kabul, Afghanistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: ABU DHABI - Emirates Banks Association (EBA) announced that it has signed a pioneering Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Korea Federation of Banks (KFB) in Dubai, covering cooperation of relevant activities between both parties.