uk Global Banking News - 13 June 2012 Korea Development Bank (KDV.
What does KDB stand for?
KDB stands for Korea Development Bank
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KDB
We have 22 other meanings of KDB in our Acronym Attic
- Korea Defense Acquisition Program Administration (South Korea)
- Kentucky Division for Air Quality ( also seen as KYDAQ; Kentucky Environmental and Public Protection Cabinet)
- Kentucky Division of Air Quality
- Kiln Dried After Treatment
- Kingston Direct Action Working Group (Canadian labor support organization)
- Built-In Kernel Debugger (Linux)
- Keep Durham Beautiful, Inc. (Durham, NC)
- Kelvin Double Bridge
- Knowledge Data Base
- Komatsu do Brasil (Portuguese: Komatsu of Brazil)
- Küche, Dusche, Bad (German: kitchen, shower, bath)
- Kalamunda & Districts Basketball Association (Australia)
- Kentucky Drag Boat Association
- Kitchener Downtown Business Association (Kitchener, Ontario, Canada)
- Korean Dragon Boat Association (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kathmandu Don Bosco College (business administration education; Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Knowledge Dock Business Centre (University of East London; London, England, UK)
- Katharine Drexel Branch Library (Philadelphia, PA)
- Katherine Delmar Burke School (San Francisco, California)
- Kanagawa Dental College (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
83 million (8%) from Korea Development Bank in 2001.
uk Global Banking News - 09 April 2012 Korea Development Bank (KDB), the flagship unit of KDB Financial Group, has said that it has signed a memorandum of understanding to buy HSBC Holdings Plc's (LSE: HSBA) (NYSE: HBC) (HKG: 0005) South Korean retail financing business.