uk Auto Business News - 13 July 2011 The Korea Automobile Manufacturers Association has reported that the Hyundai Avante is likely to be the best selling domestic and export car in 2011.
What does KAMA stand for?
KAMA stands for Korea Automobile Manufacturers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KAMA
We have 5 other meanings of KAMA in our Acronym Attic
- Key Asset Management
- Key Audit Matters
- Kimbell Art Museum (Fort Worth, TX)
- Knowledge Acquisition and Modeling (International Symposium)
- Knowledge Area Module
- Krašto Apsaugos Ministerija (Lithuania, Ministry of National Defense)
- Krannert Art Museum
- King Abdulaziz Military Academy (Saudi Arabia)
- Knowledge and Management of Abuse (psychiatry)
- Knoxville American Marketing Association (Tennessee)
- Korean American Martial Arts Academy (Dearborn Heights, MI)
- Korean-American Medical Association
- Kiyra Le-Mechkar Garini (Negev Nuclear Research Center, Dimona, Israel)
- Korea Association of Multimedia-Assisted Language Learning
- Kalookan Malabon Navotas and Valenzuela (metro Manila, Philippines)
- Kusum Agoro Multicultural Arts Project (Ghana)
- Kamsky Avtomobilny Zavod (Russian truck manufacturing company)
- Karnataka Ayurveda Medical College (India)
- Kentucky Automatic Merchandising Council
- King Abdulaziz Medical City (Saudi Arabia)