But the Korea Automobile Importers and Distributors Association said foreign car sales would fall this year in the wake of the global downturn.
What does KAIDA stand for?
KAIDA stands for Korea Automobile Importers and Distributors Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KAIDA in our Acronym Attic
- Korean Academy of International Business (South Korea)
- Karnataka Agro Industries Corporation (India)
- Kilo-Amperes Interrupting Capacity
- Komatsu America International Company
- Thousand Amps Interrupting Capacity (RMS symmetrical)
- Korea Auto Industries Cooperative Association
- Kansas Association of Independent Crop Consultants
- King Abdulaziz International Conference Center (Riyad, Saudi Arabia)
- Kofi Annan Institute for Conflict Transformation (Liberia)
- Korea Association of Industrial Designers
- Kansas Association of Interactive Distance Education
- Korea Atomic Industrial Forum, Inc.
- Kansas Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Kentucky Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- King Abdullah International Gardens (Saudi Arabia)
- Kenya Association for the Intellectually Handicapped (est. 1996)
- Kartal Anadolu Imam Hatip Lisesi (Turkish: Kartal Anadolu Imam Hatip High School; Istanbul, Turkey)
- Kurzweil Applied Intelligence, Inc. (makes voice recognition products)
- Journal of Kampo, Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine
- Kayne Anderson Investment Management, Inc.