The track in Yeongam, about four hours' drive from Seoul, has passed final inspections by the International Automobile Federation (FIA) race director, the Korean organisers Korea Auto Valley Operation (KAVO) said.
What does KAVO stand for?
KAVO stands for Korea Auto Valley Operation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6 (antivirus software)
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7 (computer program)
- Koninklijke Apotekersvereniging Van Antwerpen (Royal Pharmacists Society of Antwerp)
- Korean American Voters Alliance (now Korean American Coalition of Washington; est. 2002)
- Koninklijke Algemeene Vereeniging voor Bloembollencultuur (Dutch: Royal General Bulbgrowers Association; Hillegom, The Netherlands)
- Kampala Amateur Volleyball Club (Kampala, Uganda)
- Korean American Voters' Council
- Kinetic Assisted Venous Drainage
- Kenyan AIDS Vaccine Initiative
- Kunst://Abseits Vom Netz (German: Art://Abseits of Network; art group; Austria)
- Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala (Indian hospital; aka Arya Vaidya Sala; also seen as AVS)
- Klear Above Visibility Unlimited (Seattle, Washington)
- Koninklijke Antwerpse Vereniging Van Vriendenclubs (sports clubs; Dutch)
- Kawasaki (motorcycle)
- Kids Are Waiting (Pew Charitable Trusts)
- Kids At Work
- Kirby's Adventure Wii (game)
- Knowledge Acquisition for Knowledge-Based Systems Workshop
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation (scientific grants; Sweden)
- Krajowa Agencja Wydawnicza (Polish: National Publishing Agency; Bialystok, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whiting yesteryda declared the venue "satisfactory," to the delight and obvious relief of the Korea Auto Valley Operation (KAVO), who at the weekend were still applying the top layer of asphalt to the track.