The Korea Association of Travel Agents (KATA), a group of 15,000 members, recently sent a letter to the government, which read, 'We are trying our best to meet the government's goal to reach the 16 million mark in foreign tourists to South Korea, but as the Japan-South Korea relationship started to deteriorate with President Lee Myung-bak's visit to Dokdo last August, we have suffered serious financial problems (with the continuous drop in Japanese tourists).
What does KATA stand for?
KATA stands for Korea Association of Travel Agents
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KATA
We have 4 other meanings of KATA in our Acronym Attic
- Keyboard Automation Technology
- Kids and Technology
- Kids Around Town (Pennsylvania)
- Knowledge Acquisition Team
- Known Answer Test (cryptography)
- Knoxville Area Transit
- Kölner Arabidopsis T-DNA Lines
- Kensington Area Tourist Association (Kensington, Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Kentucky Academy of Trial Attorneys (now Kentucky Justice Association)
- Knee Alternate Touzani Around the World (soccer)
- Kasisi Agricultural Training Centre (est. 1974; Lusaka, Zambia)
- Kentucky Autism Training Center (University of Louisville, KY)
- Kenya Accounting Technicians Certificate
- Kansas Assistive Technology Cooperative
- Kansai Airport Transportation Enterprise (Japan)
- KDE (K Desktop Environment) Advanced Text Editor (software)
- Kids about the Environment (various locations)
- Kinetically-Advanced Timing Equipment
- Knowledge-Based Automatic Test Equipment (US NASA)