What does KAID stand for?
KAID stands for Korea Association of Industrial Designers
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Korean American Interscholastic Activities Conference (Korea; high school athletic governing body; founded 1972)
- Kiss Army International Brazil (band)
- Korean Academy of International Business (South Korea)
- Karnataka Agro Industries Corporation (India)
- Kilo-Amperes Interrupting Capacity
- Komatsu America International Company
- Thousand Amps Interrupting Capacity (RMS symmetrical)
- Korea Auto Industries Cooperative Association
- Kansas Association of Independent Crop Consultants
- Kofi Annan Institute for Conflict Transformation (Liberia)
- Korea Automobile Importers and Distributors Association
- Kansas Association of Interactive Distance Education
- Korea Atomic Industrial Forum, Inc.
- Kansas Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Kentucky Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- King Abdullah International Gardens (Saudi Arabia)
- Kenya Association for the Intellectually Handicapped (est. 1996)
- Kartal Anadolu Imam Hatip Lisesi (Turkish: Kartal Anadolu Imam Hatip High School; Istanbul, Turkey)
- Kurzweil Applied Intelligence, Inc. (makes voice recognition products)
- Journal of Kampo, Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine