Eom); Korea Association of Health Promotion, Seoul (H.
What does KAHP stand for?
KAHP stands for Korea Association of Health Promotion (Seoul, South Korea)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAHP
We have 7 other meanings of KAHP in our Acronym Attic
- KLE (Karnataka Lingayat Education) Academy of Higher Education (India)
- Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame
- Kemper Auto and Home Group
- Kingsport Area Health Improvement Project
- Kenya Association of Hotel Keepers and Caterers
- Kalamazoo Aviation History Museum (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kirkcudbright Academy Half Marathon (UK)
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Kentucky Association of Housing Officers (university housing)
- Kentucky Association of Health Plans
- Korea Animal Health Products Association (Yes, South Korea)
- Kansas Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- Korean Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (est. 1953; Seoul, South Korea)
- Kentucky Association for Healthcare Quality, Inc.
- Knob-Associated Histidine Rich Protein
- Kaiserslautern American High School (Kaiserslautern, Germany)
- Kaukauna Area Historical Society (Kaukauna, WI)
- Keystone Area Historical Society (Keystone, SD)
- Kimberley Aboriginal Health Summit (Australia)
- Kinesiology and Health Science (York University; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Korea Association of Health Promotion, South Korea, and The National Institute of Malaria, Entomology, and Parasitology, Ministry of Health, Cambodia, have been conducting an international collaboration to control intestinal helminthiases in schoolchildren in Cambodia (2006-2011).