uk Global Banking News - 07 June 2012 State-run Korea Asset Management Corporation (Kamco) has selected Canada's Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan as the preferred bidder for its 9.
What does KAMC stand for?
KAMC stands for Korea Asset Management Corporation (South Korea; also seen as KAMCO)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KAMC
We have 3 other meanings of KAMC in our Acronym Attic
- Korean-American Medical Association
- Kiyra Le-Mechkar Garini (Negev Nuclear Research Center, Dimona, Israel)
- Korea Association of Multimedia-Assisted Language Learning
- Kalookan Malabon Navotas and Valenzuela (metro Manila, Philippines)
- Kusum Agoro Multicultural Arts Project (Ghana)
- Kamsky Avtomobilny Zavod (Russian truck manufacturing company)
- Karnataka Ayurveda Medical College (India)
- Kentucky Automatic Merchandising Council
- King Abdulaziz Medical City (Saudi Arabia)
- Knowledge Acquisition from Multimedia Content (International Workshop)
- Keane Australia Micropayment Consortium Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Korea Asset Management Corporation (South Korea)
- Kelab Anak Melayu Denmark (Malaysian; social organization; Frederiksberg, Denmark)
- Kentucky Accessible Materials Database (Kentucky Department of Education; Frankfort, KY)
- Keokuk Area Medical Equipment and Supply (Keokuk, IA)
- Konrad Adenauer Medal of Excellence (Philippines)
- Kankakee Area Metropolitan Enforcement Group (Bourbonnais, IL)
- Kentucky Automated Management Eligibility System
- Korean Association of Mechanical Engineering Societies (South Korea)
- Korean Association of the Middle East Studies (South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SE), Kyobo's second-largest shareholder, is reportedly looking to sell its 24 percent stake, while state-run debt restructuring agency, Korea Asset Management Corporation, is looking to sell its 9.