The Korea Animal Protection Society is urging us to contact the Korean President and Prime Minister to stop all attempts to legalise dog meat by hygienic control of the dog meat trade and to enforce existing and future animal protection laws.
What does KAPS stand for?
KAPS stands for Korea Animal Protection Society (South Korea)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAPS
We have 16 other meanings of KAPS in our Acronym Attic
- Kernel Application Package
- Knowledge and Power Preparatory Academy International High School (Bronx, NY)
- Korean Asia-Pacific Peace Committee (North Korea)
- Kansas Association for Public Purchasing Professionals
- Korea Accelerator and Plasma Research Association (South Korea)
- Kaon Production in Celsius
- Kansas Advocacy & Protective Services (now Disability Rights Center of Kansas)
- Kentucky Appalachian Paranormal Society
- Kentucky Association for Psychology in the Schools
- Kentucky Association of Professional Surveyors
- Korean American Professional Society (California)
- Kuopio Atherosclerosis Prevention Study (cardiology)
- Kernel Ada Programming Support Environment
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Kingston Area Precision Skating Team (Canada)
- Kaptein (Dutch)
- Kentucky Association of Physics Teachers
- Kentucky Association of Pupil Transportation (est. 1976)
- Kentucky's Affordable Prepaid Tuition plan
- Kotlin Annotation Processing Tool (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Around 100,000 animals are believed to be killed each year, Kyenan Kum, 54, of the Korea Animal Protection Society said: "People here are desperate and will believe anything they are told.