The "Devil Killer" can reach speeds of approximately 250 mph, thanks to an electric motor, has a length of about 5 feet and a fuselage to match, and a wingspan just over 4 feet, according to state-funded Korea Aerospace Industries.
What does KAI stand for?
KAI stands for Korea Aerospace Industries
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KAI
We have 53 other meanings of KAI in our Acronym Attic
- Kansas Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Kentucky Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Kerala Aided Higher Secondary Teachers' Association (India)
- Kentucky Artisan Heritage Trails
- Kern Association of Health Underwriters
- Katolicka Agencja Informacyjna (Polish Catholic Information Agency)
- Keep Alive Interval (Cisco)
- Kereta Api Indonesia (railway)
- Key Attitudinal Indicator
- Kick Against Indiscipline
- Kuraray America, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Kyocera America Incorporated
- Kabul Afghanistan International Airport
- Kansas Association of Insurance Agents (Topeka, KS)
- King Abdulaziz International Airport
- Korea Aerospace Industries Association (est. 1992)
- Korean American Interscholastic Activities Conference (Korea; high school athletic governing body; founded 1972)
- Kiss Army International Brazil (band)
- Korean Academy of International Business (South Korea)
- Karnataka Agro Industries Corporation (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Russia is also to supply the service with an additional batch of Sukhoi Su-30s, while other ongoing acquisitions include deals for armed Embraer EMB-314 Super Tucanos and Korea Aerospace Industries T-50 and Grob Aircraft G120TP trainers.
Summary: SEOUL -- South Korea's Korea Aerospace Industries (KAI) said Tuesday it has won a $1.
Korea Aerospace Industries, the nation's leading aircraft maker, is developing an advanced multi-purpose electronic satellite radar system that will be installed in the second, third and fourth planes.
The manufacturer also finalised extended cooperation agreements with state-run Korea Aerospace Industries Ltd worth over USD1bn (EUR840m).
On Monday, the top investors of the Korea Aerospace Industries Ltd.