Technology universities in other provinces will take part in cooperative science projects led by the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST in Daejeon, he said.
What does KAIST stand for?
KAIST stands for Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (South Korea; est. 1971)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of KAIST in our Acronym Attic
- Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre (Ghana)
- Kilpisjärvi Atmospheric Imaging Receiver Array (astronomical observatory; Kilpisjärvi, Finland)
- Korea Advanced Intelligent Robot Association
- Kentucky Association of Independent Schools
- Kenya AIDS Indicator Survey
- Kikokushijo Academy International School (Tokyo, Japan)
- Knowledge and Information Systems
- Korean Air Intelligence System
- Korean Association of International Studies (South Korea)
- Kwajalein Atoll International Sportfishing Club (California)
- Kanagawa Institute of Technology (Kanagawa, Japan)
- Katzman Automatic Imaging Telescope (Lick Observatory; University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Kaufman Adolescent and Adult Intelligence Test
- Korea Asset in Trust (finance)
- Korea Association of Information and Telecommunication (Seoul, South Korea)
- Korean Association of Information Technology in Australia
- K'hal Adath Jeshurun (Washington Heights, NY)
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar (former NBA player)
- Katholieke Arbeiders Jeugd (Belgium)
- Korean American Journalists Association (Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The robots will be less proficient than human fighters but "will improve as time goes by", Roh Sung-Su, a researcher at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, was quoted by the Korea Times as saying.
Medison was founded in 1985 by scientists from the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology and is considered the most successful venture firm in the Korean medical industry.
Indian Institute of Technology, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), Massachusetts Institute of Technology, UNICAMP (Brazil), University of California, Berkeley, University of Hong Kong, University of New Brunswick (Canada) and the University of Tokyo.
The new chairman graciously thanked the outgoing chairman Kilnam Chon of Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) and administrator for .
A space physics monitoring experiment, developed by SatRec of Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, completes the payload complement.