They were uncovered between 2007 and 2009 by the Koobi Fora Research Project (KFRP), led by Meave and Louise Leakey.
What does KFRP stand for?
KFRP stands for Koobi Fora Research Project (Kenya)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KFRP
We have 2 other meanings of KFRP in our Acronym Attic
- Kaiser Foundation Rehabilitation Center
- Keith Farquhar Rover Crew (Maribyrnong, Melbourne, Australia)
- Keweenaw Family Resource Center (est. 1991; Houghton, MI)
- Knitted Fabric Reinforced Composite (textile)
- Kidnap-for-Ransom Group (criminal organization)
- Kaiser Foundation Research Institute (Oakland, CA)
- Kerala Forest Research Institute
- Korea Food Research Institute
- Kevlar Fiber-epoxy Reinforced Plastic
- Kinesiology Federation Registered Professional (Kinesiology Federation; UK)
- Kingdom of Fife Railway Preservation Society (UK)
- Kaska Forest Resources Stewardship Council (Canada)
- Killing Frost
- Kenya Federation of Registered Trade Unions
- Kansas Federation of Republican Women
- Field-Saturated Hydraulic Conductivity
- Kalamazoo Film Society (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kanagawa Freedom Singers (Japan)