Tarantola A, Rachline A, Konto C, Houze S, Lariven S, Fichelle A, et al.
What does Kto stand for?
Kto stands for Konto (German: Account)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of Kto
We have 13 other meanings of Kto in our Acronym Attic
- Know the Naked Truth
- OK, Thanks
- Kansai Time Out (magazine)
- Kathleen Turner Overdrive (band)
- Keep Tube Open (enteral feeding pump feature)
- Kickapoo Tribe of Oklahoma
- Klant Tevredenheids Onderzoek (Dutch customer satisfaction survey)
- Know the Odds
- Knowledge Transfer Office (various organizations)
- Kommunale Tjenestemænd og Overenskomstansatte (Danish: Municipal Officials and Employees Agreement)
- Korea Tourism Organization
- Korean Theater of Operations
- Kuwaiti Theater of Operations
- Korea Telecommunications Operators Association (Seoul, Korea)
- Kentucky Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders, Inc.
- Kilotonne of Oil Equivalent
- Kel-Tec Owners Group (website)
- Kootenai Tribe of Idaho
- Kiloton (energy released in exploding 1000 US tons of TNT)
- Knights of the Old Republic (Star Wars)